“art is a journey of self discovery” – Janel Shorthouse
Crystals and gemstones have been human’s best friends since the earliest time. They have such unique energy that works well together with humans. Advance civilisations in the past have been believed to make use of such energy by programming the crystals accordingly. As most of you might have known, crystlas and gemstones up to this date play an important role in energy healing and spiritual work. In addition, they also offer insight about us as a human being, thus, working with crystals and gemstones can lead us to discover ourselves.
In Rumah Remedi, we believe that self discovery is a vital journey to wellbeing. Shita Dewi has designed an inspiring and fun self discovery program to assist you on this journey. Through this workshop, you will be guided to channel your personal power by establishing connection with your Unique Crystal energy.
What you will get in this class are
- introduction to crystal
- introduction to personal element
- how to find the perfect crystal bracelet for daily usage
- step by step on crafting your personalised bracelet
- how to cleanse and program your crystal
This workshop comes with some benefits, which are
- Your own personalized bracelet ready to take home once crafted
- Free itavo scan for Matadanara
- Exclusive discount from Serendipity Oils
- Door prize 3 pcs of thieves hand purifier from Serendipity Oils
- Door prize from Unique by Shita Dewi
This workshop is suitable for you if you want to
- learn more about crystals (healing and working)
- discover yourself through art or crafting
- empower yourself with unique and interesting life skills
- learn to channel your unique power within yourself
- get some deals (yes, because this worksop offers great benefits, as mentioned above)
this workshop is supported by Serendipity Oils, Matadanara, and Unique by Shita Dewi
Shita is always in love with Life and all that is in it. To her, the Universe is such a limitless source of inspiration with never ending stories to learn from, to understand, to experience and to write about. Shita is a certified hypnotherapist, a psychiatrist and a handmade personal jewellery artist.