Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an employee benefit program that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being. EAPs generally offer a safe and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, Coaching, Psychotherapy, referrals, and follow-up services for employees. We may also work in a consultative role with managers and supervisors to address employee and organizational challenges and needs. We become EAP partner to help organizations prevent and cope with workplace violence, trauma, and other emergency response situations.
How EAP can help your organization :
- Rising awareness of Work-Life Integration
- Promote positive atmosphere and employee engagement
- Wellbeing of Human Capital have direct correlation with Improving Productivity and reduce Absenteeism.
- Improve Employee Positive Behaviors
- Reduce Elevated Health Risks
- Improve Corporate Image, support Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Build and Help Sustain High Employee Morale
- Promote safety environment and reduce accident risks